Skip to content
- Katuri Medical College and Hospital was established by a group of educationalists, with a view to repay back their social debits to the people and land.
- Katuri Medical College & Hospital is built on empirical values and pragmatic approach of dedication and commitment to excellence has been adopted right from the first step itself.
- Woven through out all these pursuits is a strong commitment towards public service and a collaborative work ethic providing care for our divers communities.
- Since established in the year 2002, by the visionary promoter, this institution, committed to advancement of medical education, health care & research is set upon its great journey towards greater level of excellence in all this fields.
- students will be exposed to a unique and innovative learning experience with more emphasis on practical training rather than theoretical teaching. The student will be taught to be confident, comfortable and fluent in both primitive and advanced medical avenues there by enabling them to be capable of delivering the remedy on all shores under the sky. Emphasis will be on moulding a true successor of Apollo who treats the patients and not just their disease.
- The Hospital, situated in the campus of the Katuri Medical College and Hospital, Guntur is equipped with all the modern and state of the art equipment and instruments to render the best and quality health care in all specialties and super specialties like Cardiology, Cardio thoracic Surgery, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Nephrology & Urology. The hospital is aimed at providing quality health care at an affordable cost to one and all.
- The KMCH offers post graduate courses in the fields of Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatric, General Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Venerology& Leprosy, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T., Anaesthesia, Radio-Diagnosis.
- Katuri Medical College and Hospital, Guntur has already produced several qualified medical practitioners, who are doing well in their respective specialties.